Preview: Estee Lauder – Every Women Can Be Beautiful Workshop and Makeover

~ Welcome to the world of Estee Lauder ~


I am thrilled to share with you about my experience of attending the Estee Lauder – Every Women Can Be Beautiful Workshop and Makeover preview night.


The session was held at the centre atrium of Paragon, and I am glad to be part of this workshop. I discovered new tricks and some useful beauty tips during the makeover on how to achieve the perfect look for my daily lifestyle.



Estee Lauder is one of the world’s most renowned beauty companies. Over the years, it has earned a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality. The skincare, makeup and fragrance products are innovative, technologically advanced and are proven effective.



Apart from doing a full makeover by the MAs from Estee lauder during the session, there was professional hairstyling by Vive Hair Salon and lastly a 6R makeover shot of the new look by PictureWorks.


I curled my hair :)


The MA used Take It Away –Gentle Eye and Lip to remove my eye make-up...

I was introduced to some of Estee Lauder’s signature skincare products, and I tried the Hydrationist Cream. This product provides maximum moisture to the skin, and it doesn’t feel greasy at all which was topped off by everybody's favourite beauty fix, Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex.

I simply adore the Matte Perfecting Primer as it moisturizes the skin and leaves a protective layer to hold the foundation longer.


This product received a lot of good reviews, I was happy that I was able to try on and see the results for myself.  


To cover my spots and dark eye circles, she applied the Double Wear Ideal Light (#02) Concealer for me, and the results shown was instant. It blended well with the Double Wear Stay-in-Place SPF10 Foundation and the coverage was pretty much to my liking. My face looked brighter and it doesn't look cakey at all.

I topped off with the Lucidity Loose Powder (#06) to set the foundation for a matte finish. It is light-weight and finely milled.


For a basic eye makeup, a light tone color (#10 Ivory Slipper) eye shadow was used as a base color, and it was applied it on the entire eye lid. A series of darker tones were used (Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette - Violet Orchids and #56 Lavender Star) to create a smokey effect and Double Wear Eyeliner (#01 Oxny) was used to give an instant perk up to the eyes. Lastly my eye makeover was completed with Magna Scopic Mascara.


Pure Color Blush - Plush Petal (#14) is worth a mention too as it gives a natural rosy cheeks finish.


The payoff was good, and it glides on easy on the cheeks.



Lastly Lip color (Pure Color Crystal Lipstick - Crystal Baby) was applied, and it moisturizes my lips well and leaves it extremely pigmented too. To top it off, the lip gloss (Pure Color Gloss - Extravagant Pink #26) was used for a shining effect and it also helped to keep my lips hydrated at all times.


Sweetie and I took a picture after our makeover (:
I had discovered the secret of being beautiful. Thanks for making this session a great experience for me. It was definitely a truly well-spent evening with the MAs from Estee Lauder and thanks so much for the wonderful door gift!!


3 products from Estee Lauder were packed as the door gift for all the invited guests.



Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick - Bois de Rose #18


Nail Lacquer - Pure Color Tempting Melon #09


Fragrance - Sensuous Nude EDP (30ml)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA