All about the happenings around me

Happy Birthday, Merlion


The Merlion celebrates its 40th anniversary this September, and joining our usual group of friends, was Jasmine aka Chewy Jas. We went down to Ngee Ann City to shower our blessings to our iconic Merlion, by pen-ing down our birthday wishes for the Merlion on the ‘scales’ board and hanging them up on The Merlion Art Installation Sculpture.


There is a newly opened Fancl outlet at Ion Orchard, and they gave out Sure-win Lucky dips with no purchases required. I always love Fancl supplement products, in fact, I purchase them monthly, therefore I was happy that I got to win a SGD5 off voucher from the Sure-win Lucky dip.


I attended the Prabal Gurung's Debut Collection by ICB Autumn/Winter fashion runway with my clique/besties. The collection was awesome. I love the unique design and versatility of the jackets. The dresses looked classy and chic. Thanks ICB for the lovely Shiseido trial pack.


I am now a member of Sephora!! Yay, I own the Sephora White Card.


 Sephora extended their gesture to their loyalty card holders...


I received my welcome gift, Sephora Shower Gel (150ml)


 My sweet pal from work, Ryna gave a Koala Furry Purse as she came back from Australia two weeks ago.


Yu Fan got me this sweet hand cream from her trip to Korea in July this year.


 It is so cute and I love it loads... Thanks ya!!


Sweetie made my day by giving me 2 boxes of false eyelashes... Thanks and love 'em (:


Mommy got me a super cute iPhone cover, it looked a like a mini dinner purse.,,, Hahaha!! I am glad that I have a sweet mom (:


My besties (Terence, Andrew and TZ) attended Wisma Atria Launch Party and Terence brought back a gift from the party for me...


It was a eye-shadow from Anna Sui... Thanks so much!!


Lastly, my lovely Baby got me a watch from ICE WATCH. I love it, Baby! *Muacks*




Ending my post with photos of my lovable furkid, Coco...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA