Laneige Beauty Workshop

I attended the Laneige Beauty Workshop, and it was held at Ion Sky. It was a fruitful experience for me as I always wanted my skin to be radiant and hydrated at all times...


This beauty workshop will be revealing the secrets of the Korean Stars having flawless and natural looking skin...


The host of the day, Y.E.S. 93.3 DJ Pei Fen


The Makeup Artist, Mr Choi Jung Hwan shared his tips on how to look natural even when wearing makeup and he shared with us how to achieve hydated aka ‘Waterful’ and flawless skin.


There was a small interactive segment between the host and the makeup artist before the demonstration began...


Most rave range in Laneige skincare, Water Bank.


I am glad to be part of this hands-on workshop organized by Channel U and Laneige, as I now know better of the products and most importantly to know whether the products work well on me.


I was greeted by the two huge wall-sized posters upon entering Ion Sky, and I simply can't help myself to take pictures of them...


During the workshop, Mr Choi showed us how to create several looks for different occasions. This is the reason, why I love attending hands-on workshops as I can really feel the texture of the products and to see instant results delivered. I picked up a lot of useful beauty tips from the demonstration.


Everybody knows that as Korean love to place emphasis on their eyes, to make them look bigger. The distinctive technique in Korea is to use eyeliner to draw the inner portion of the upper and lower eyelids and this helps to give an instant perk to the eyes.



All attendees were paying attention to the demonstration, as hands-on makeup will be commencing soon afterwards...  


We were happily prepping our face with the Laneige Water Bank range for the make-up session later on. After cleansing my face, I toned it with Power Essential Skin Refiner and topped it off with the award winning, Laneige Water Bank Essence, followed by the Balancing Emulsion and Gel Cream.


Our bare-faced photo shot taken as we applied the 'most popular' item from Laneige, Water Bank Sleeping Mask. We were all set for the hand-on makeup session.


Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF50 PA+++ is really worth a mention, as it leaves my skin flawless and it hides my spots and freckles very well. My face looks more radiant after application, and it has a good coverage too.



I applied Sand Beige (#23) on my skin.


I topped off my face with the Water Supreme Finishing Pact SPF25 PA++ (sand beige #3), it worked well with the BB Cream and the coverage was pretty much to my liking. I applied several application of the pressed powder, and my face doesn't look cakey at all.




I applied Moisture Lip Balm to nourish my lips, and this wonderful lip balm keeps them soft and supple.


I completed my basic eye makeup with mascara... I was proud to say I had experienced the whole process using Laneige Water Bank and Water Supreme ranges...


Sweetie and I took some photos after our makeover (:



Some random photos taken at the workshop...


It was a truly well-spent morning with the crews from Channel U, personnel from Laneige, Make-up Artist from Korea, Mr Choi Jung Hwan, Y.E.S. 93.3 DJ, Pei Fen and lastly thanks Sweetie for extending her invite to me.


Thank so much for the wonderful goodies bag!! 



Truly experienced and well witnessed, thanks Laneige :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA