RKM's eat out

It's been about a year plus since I last visited Thai Express, and I still remember I went to the outlet at Vivo City sometime back in August, 2011.
 
Baby and I met up for dinner on a random weekday after our work and perhaps due to some cravings for Thai Cuisine and of course to avoid the massive jam in the city during the F1 road closure and diversions. we decided to have our meal at Thai Express, and we went to the outlet located at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
 
When it comes to Thai food, most of us will think of Tom Yam Soup, Pineapple Fried Rice or even Green Curry. Oh well, I do love those, but my favorite dish that is served in most Thai restaurants will be Phad Thai, and this is a MUST-ORDER item for me.
 
 
Yes, indeed. I went for Phad Thai Talay, and it tasted awesome. The sticky noodles (mini kway teow) tasted perfect with the lime, groundnuts bits and lastly, what enhanced the whole dish was the chilli powder, therefore it MUST not be omitted before tucking in.

 
Baby ordered the popular Green Curry Chicken Rice Set which includes a soup and a dessert. The green curry rice was flavorful.

 
Prawn Toast is worth mentioning too, as it was a pretty unique creation, and both of us enjoyed every much.

 
The service was generally good and efficient, and our damage was SGD37.
 
A reward from me to my Baby for all these 4 years, he has been standing by for me and gives me his full support in whatever I do.
 
We decided to call for a mini celebration dinner between us at Holland Village, we set our venue as Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao.
 
We kept our celebration as a normal dinner, I ordered Fried Noodles with Pork and Cabbage. If you are a lover of udong, you will surely enjoy it very much.
 
 
Baby went for soupy item, so he got himself the Seafood La Mian, as he is pretty health weight conscious nowadays.
 
 
Like our normal practice, we will never end our meal without any side dishes. We had Pan–Fried Pork Bun and Dumplings in Hot & Spicy Sauce.

 
The damage was SGD40. *Do make reservation in advance as we waited 15-20mins for our seats*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA