SEXYLOOK: Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask

I was given a opportunity to try on the BRAND NEW Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask from SexyLook, and they are one of the Best-Selling masks in Taiwan and most of their products were featured in the famous Taiwanese Beauty Show (Lady's First).


Re-hydrate and repair skin for a natural glowing complexion. Obsidian extract from volcanic minerals promotes skin regeneration and mineralization for healthier and moisturized skin.


With Far-Infrared (FIR) releasing effect helps the pure cotton mask to absorb dirt, excessive sebum and gives your skin continuous nutrients boost with 3X effectiveness


The packaging is so cute that I cannot bear myself to tear the foiled packet, as it looked so sweet and lovely. I was eager to see the goodness of the mask and the wonders it does on my face.
 

YAY, it's time to pamper my face again!! Say goodbye to dull skin as mask-ing is part of our skincare regime.


This mask takes care of my dull-looking skin and improves on my complexion


I am pleased with the remarkable results delivered as my skin becomes more moisturized, and feels suppler. The essence penetrates into my skin as my face looks more hydrated and radiant. This wonderful mask not only provides ample hydration for my face, and it also refreshes and soothes my fatigue skin at the same time too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA