Strawberries & Cream Party @ Attica

Another month has passed, and we are stepping into the second half of year, 2012... As usual, I attended the Clarke Quay Ladies Night Out with Linda, this time Wendy and Sweetie were there with us, for an ALL-GIRL PARTY. All of us adore 'ladies night' as it is a night for the ladies to pamper themselves throughout the whole night.


We were served with a free flow of cocktails by Cointreau, yummy canapés was rendered to us all night long and as an additional treat, fresh strawberries served by the hot boys.


Irene Ang was there too... 

 
Attica, our (Linda and I) favorite night spot for party-ing was chosen to be the August Clarke Quay Ladies Night Out, Strawberries & Cream party. They played awesome R&B music all night long. Nothing beats enjoying great music, great companionship and great girlish services like Hairdo fix by Essensuals Hairdressing and eye-makeovers by Anna Sui. 
  
 
 
I was thrilled to see that there was a flash eye-makeover by Anna Sui, the queue was horrendous but we were there early, so there were only 2 persons ahead us... Hahaha!!

 
 While waiting for my turn, I tried out the colors and textures of the eye-shadows from the latest autumn collection...
 

The colors stay beautifully on the hand...

 
3 eye colors were used to for my eye-makeover, and they are #101/#102 from the blue tone and #601 from the orange tone.


 
We took pictures with personnels from Anna Sui
 
 
 
My Smokey eye-makeover by MA from Anna Sui
 
 
I was definitely enjoying my night with the girls, and I saw Deenise at the party too...
 
 
Free hair-styling for the ladies in the house... We will never step out of the club with doing that, as our resistance power was so bad, so the four of us headed down to the booth to get our hairdo done...

 
 
My hair-do was done... YES!! I curled my hair.


 
I took pictures with Wendy and Linda, while waiting for Sweetie to do hers...

 
 Thank you ELLE for the wonderful goodies bag!!  
 
 
 Inside the goodies bag, you could find a small sexy red sheer bag with a kinky G-string from Triumph...

 
A few packs of WELLA Professional Hair care products: [RED] Brilliance – Treatment for colored hair, [ORANGE] Enrich – Self Warming Treat & Moisturizing Treatment for dry/damaged hair, [SLIVER/ORANGE] Pearl Styler – Styling Gel & Sculpt Force – Flubber Gel and [SLIVER/PURPLE] Velvet Amplifier Style Primer.
 
 
Anna Sui Eye Color Crayon (eye shadow) was part of the goodies bag...
 
 
 
This beauty fix makes my day as it glides well on my eye-lids, and pigment is good too.

 
We truly enjoyed our night at Attica... Thanks so much for the inviting us. VIVA FOREVER ELLE!!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA