Product Review: Vaseline UV Whitening Body Lotion

I have been using the Vaseline UV Whitening Body Lotion for almost a week. It has active whitening elements to moisturize and nourish the skin and Vitamin B3 Triple Sunscreens to protect the skin against harmful UV rays to moisturize the skin too.


After applying the body lotion, my skin looks lighter and glows, unlike other sunscreen lotion I used, leaving my skin looking whitish. The body lotion looks pretty creamy in texture...


The lotion might feel a bit greasy when it is first applied, however due to its fast absorption effect, I am pleased with the results as I don't have any stick or greasy feeling even I am at outdoors. Now, I know that my skin is well-protected, and I am more worry free to go under hot sun.


Vaseline UV Whitening Body Lotion is an affordable and trust-worthy product as there is no side effects after usage. The fragrance of the lotion might smell pretty nice in the first place, but it gets stronger as I applied it on my skin. It doesn’t really moisturize my skin that much, but it does help to lighten my skin tones. Be patient with this whitening product as the effect will only take place after 1 or 2 weeks of usage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA