Random happenings in Jess Baby's world

 I got an invitation to the 170th Anniversary Celebration (Jubilee Stakes) from Singapore Turf Club, with thanks to William for extending it to me. The venue was held at Marquee.


I made new friends during the event... Hello CK and CF!!


We had fun at the Jubilee Stakes celebrating Singapore Turf Club’s 170 years of racing history and myriad achievements.


We were treated to a sumptuous hi-tea buffet...


The photo below was featured in Singapore Turf Club's Facebook.

 
We had fun doing a 7 seconds short video clip, and our motions were created into a mini-book (flip the pages in a fast mode to see our movements).


I was given a '170 Years of Racing' medallion for my keep-sake...



I am excited to receive the trial kit from philosophy, the new skincare line which just came into Singapore market early this year in March.


I met up Jas Jas for dinner and la kopi session on a random day after our work, and we had a happy time together.


I am glad to have you as a friend, Jas Jas.

**I have a pen, and my pen is blue
I have a friend, and my friend is you**


Jas Jas brightened up my day by making me a friendship band... OM!! I love it loads (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA