Humble weekend outing

I am always looking forward to a nice Sunday morning with a sumptuous Sunday brunch, and as usual, my request often gets fulfilled by my Baby... He drove into Johor Bahru, Malaysia for our fix. We settled at Restoran Da Si Xi which is located at Jalan Simbang for dim sun brunch. We were told that that the parking space was limited at the premises, but we were lucky to get a slot once we were there.
 
Restoran Da Si Xi is a Chinese restaurant which is known for Hong Kong style 'Dim Sum'. The setting of the eatery place looked pretty old and simple.
 
 
I ordered Siew Mai, and they tasted good and juicy... 
 
 
I love Seaweed Sushi-Roll the best.
 
We shared the Char Siew Chee Cheong Fun (bbq pork Rice roll)...

 
Baby had the Har Gau (prawn dumplings) and the Tau Kwa (beancurd stuffed) all by himself...

 
As for me, I had the Braised Chicken Feet with Black Bean Sauce solely...
 
 
The damage was RM25 inclusive of 2 cold drinks.

 
I headed down for my shopping spree after my meal, and I picked up the Peach Soda Eye and Lip Remover from My Beauty Diary. It cost me SGD12 after currency conversion...


 
Baby got for me my favorite in-between meals snacks, BISCUITS. I love the cute packaging (Disney Princess Belle and Cinderella) and Barbie Doll, and each box contains a small surprise. Oh well, and that concludes my humble Sunday with my Baby. *blissful*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA