Vacation : Kuala Lumpur's food gems!!

My trip down to Kuala Lumpur (KL) satisfied my ‘makan’ craving, as I was able to taste authentic food in KL... As everybody knows that both Baby and I are food lovers, and we simply mad about food...
There are several flights each day to Kuala Lumpur by AirAsia... We had our breakfast at Texas Chicken which is located at Mezzanine Level 3, Departure Transit Lounge, Changi Airport Terminal 1.


After reaching Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia, we were still feeling hungry, so we headed for the local breakfast in Subang Jaya... We had Wanton Mee with Black Sauce, this is an authentic cheap eats in KL. It tasted good indeed!!


We shared a very unique creation in KL, Curry Chee Cheong Fun. It was tasty and I want to eat more on a regular basis, but too bad, I just can’t find it anywhere else apart from KL. Oh well, I guess I'll just eat it whenever I come up to KL then.


I had my favorite Braised Chicken Feet with Mushroom all by myself. I felt loved!! Our brekkie was super affordable and we enjoyed it very much...


We skipped our lunch for our dinner at Empire Shopping Gallery.


We settled at Win Soon Cafe, located at Puchong area for our next Morning brekkie...


We ordered the Meehoon Fish Soup with Tiger Prawns.


The soup was delicious and I enjoyed every bit of it, and I love it soooooo much.


We shared the Fried Crispy Fish Head Bites...


Jess Baby will not leave any country without having an enjoyable shopping time. We went to Mid Valley Megamall, a shopping mall with 430 shops on five floors located near Bangsar. We went to The Gardens Mall, which is connected to Mid Valley Megamall. A series of higher-end brands can be located at The Garden Mall, therefore this mall is meant for customers who have a higher budget.


We came across this unique spot, Garden Cafe and we decided to have our lunch there...


I love the dreamy fantasy garden setting, a perfect lover haunt.



One of the Korean Drama, Secret Garden’s scene flashed to my mind...



I took some pictures in the fairy-tale like garden cafe...


I took a photo of Baby while he was browsing the menu...


We had Nasi Lemak for our lunch at the Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe.


A tea lover like me will never end my day without drinking tea, so here it goes... I had Chamomile tea.



Our dinner was sumptuous on the last night in KL, we went to Kali Little Restaurant, which is located in Klang... We have been craving for a crabby feast, thank god!! Our wishes were granted.


KL Fried Hokkien Mee was good, and it really makes my trip worth-while.

Delicious Clam Soup for us...


The Roasted Pork was pretty disappointing, as I found them too dry for my taste buds.


Sambal Sotong was pretty spicy, but at the same time, it was addictive too. It went very well with white rice as the sambal sauce was tasty.


I am not into oyster as I don't like the strong smell and the after-taste feeling, but I found myself enjoying the Hot-plate Oyster Egg. The oysters were very fresh. I feel pampered.


We had Salted Steamed Crabs... The meat was fresh and tasted uber delicious. The fresh crabs whetted up our appetites. This is definitely the best way to savor a crab as what you are getting nothing but the crab’s original tastiness and freshness.


We were so glad that we have managed to try out so much yummy food during our trip to Kuala Lumpur... We will be back again for more shopping and makan-ing...

Comments

Chloe Hern said…
Very delicious food! Hope I can try one times. For everyone who need to know about airport taxi lcct kuala lumpur, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA