Benefit Party: Pretty in Pink

A group of us (Jas Jas, Terence, Sweetie and Yours Truly) attended the Pretty in Pink Party at the Benefit Counter, TANGS Orchard.
 


 
Endless goodies like the popcorn, cotton Candy and cupcakes were rendered to the invited guests throughout the whole event.

`
During the party, I purchased the HELLO FLAWLESS (SPF15) Compact Powder at SGD54. Benefit were running a promotion during the opening of the new Benefit Counter at TANGS Orchard, so I gained myself a lucky spin with any purchase and my name was entered to the lucky draw too.

 
HELLO FLAWLESS SPF15 – #Champagne
 
Dual action: Brush on for sheer and natural finish ; Pat on with sponge for spots cover-up.

 
I won the lusty shower cap from Benefit through the lucky spin.

 
I love my loot which I got from the Pretty in Pink Benefit Party.
 

 
Apart from winning the shower cap, I was one of 3 lucky persons to walk away with SGD300 worth of Benefit gift pack during the lucky draw segment.
 
 


 
There were 8 items (skincare and cosmetics) in the gift pack...


 
MOISTURE PREP (Toning Lotion)


FOAMINGLY CLEAN (Facial Wash)

EYE BRIGHT (Instant Eye Brightener)

MAGIC INK (Jet-Black Liquid Eyeliner)

CONFESSIONS OF A CONCEALAHOLIC (Concealing & Brightening Kit)

BOI-ING (concealer)

BENETINT + GLOSS

BAD GAL LINER (Charcoal Waterproof Eye Pencil)
 
We had a flurry of fun and laughter at the party, and bag-ged home a door gift from the party. It contained a few fabulous trial products to try on...

 
WISHING YOU A MERRY X'MAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA