ala carte buffet at Zhou's Kitchen

Zhou's Kitchen is a casual Chinese dining concept, catering to the palates and pockets of diners from all walks of life. The restaurant offers an array of all-time Chinese favorite ala carte dishes...

 
Last week, Terence organized a hi-tea gathering and advanced celebration of my birthday at the same time… The hi-tea ala carte buffet was pretty much affordable, as it is only SGD16.80++ (SGD20-ish nett). 
Beware of the no. of items ordered by us...
 
Har Gaw and Siew Mai tasted alright, nothing to shout about, and the Steamed Spare Ribs was disappointing, as the meat is hard...
 
 
Pan–Fried Carrot Cake, my favorite, I like!!
 
 
Glutinous Rice tasted good!!
 
 
Yummy Char Siew Buns as the dough was soft and the filling tasted delicious.
 
 
The Fried Spring Rolls, Char Siew Pastry and the Fried Wanton tasted good, but I liked the Fried Wanton best!! 
 
Steamed Vegetable Dumplings
 
 
I don’t really enjoy the Chives Dumpling with Pork Floss and Wasabi Dressing as the chives are not seasoned well enough...
 
 
All of us had the Corn Soup, and it was pretty tasty and I love the starchy feeling loads!!

 
Salad Prawn
 
 
The Fried Prawn Rolls tasted normal, and nothing special to shout about...
 
 
Crispy Fish Skin is worth mentioning too...
 
 
Deep Fried Beancurd
 
 
Fried Mantou
 
 
Steamed Dumplings in Spicy Vinegar Sauce 
 
The Prawn Paste Fried Chicken tasted awesome!!
 
 
For all the greenies lovers out there...
 
 
Sambal Kang Kong was superb!!
 
 
Sweet & Sour Fish
 
 
Sweet & Sour Pork was delicious and all of us enjoyed this dish very much...
 
 
The noodles were pretty heavy for all of us after consuming the entire above entrees... Hahaha!!

 
I ended my meal with Black Sesame Filling Glutinous Rice Balls coated with Peanut powder...
 
 
We had a wonderful meal time together on a Saturday afternoon and we took a group photo before parting at Raffles Place Station... Thanks everyone who made their way for this gathering despite of the rain, and I appreciate everyone’s attendance!! Lastly, thanks Terence for the Birthday treat :) 
 
Below were the Birthday gifts I received from my 3 besties... Thanks so much, you gals are my bestest friends!!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA