Looking back my happenings in 2012

Some undeclared photos from my casual food tasting session at Sun Ray Café...

 
As Sun Ray Café is located at 79 Brighton Cresents, Serangoon Gardens and is one of the 7 pet-friendly cafes in Singapore. I brought my Coco with me to the food review session.

 
'To us, she maybe just a dog, but to her, we are her everything.'

 
An undeclared group photo from CozyCot Beauty Forum 2012 which was held at the Mink and Royal Room, Pan Pacific Hotel.

 
I went to the Depression Party with TZ, Andrew and Terence which was held at their boutique in Orchard Cineleisure, with thanks to Andrew for extending it to me.

 
A couple of weeks ago, I attended Nana's wedding celebration at Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel. Have a blissful marriage and congrats!!
 
 
The love theme design for the Pepper and Salt looked awesomely cute and sweet... 


 
The unique-ness of the Pepper and Salt is it's petite size as they look like a collectibles rather use it as their purposes to be.

 
The last dish during the wedding dinner looked promising. The Mango Pudding tasted good indeed. I love the shape of the dessert and I was kinda surprised when it was served on the table.

 
As we had already stepped into the last month of 2012, and this means that December is a month of giving and sharing. Below were the gifts I received from my friends: (Patricia Teo, Alex Chan, Joyce Ang (Dearie), Ruiting, Jasmine Chew (Jas Jas), Andrew Kho, Yeo Terence, Shu Qing (Sweetie), Qiu Xian, Zam, Wendy Goh, William Tan, Wayne Ma, Ryna and Marsita).



 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA