My date with bestie, Jas Jas

Jas Jas met up with me at Buona Vista station after our work for dinner... We headed down to OWL Café which is located at The Star Vista... This trip marked my third visit to OWL Café... I was there with Terence during The Star Vista's opening ceremony and this was followed by a dinner tasting with my blogger friends last November.
 
 
I got my usual favorite hot drink, Teh-O siu dai. I am pretty much a tea addict, and this cup of hot tea eased my craving. Oops! I had two cups instead... *Hahaha*

 
We shared Hainanese Curry Chicken between us... I love the curry chicken as it is prepared in the traditional way with generous amounts of coconut milk. We enjoy the delicacy in our way of savoring the curry gravy by dipping the toast bread in it. My pick always when visiting OWL Café!!

 
I love the traditional Kaya and Butter Toast, though simple yet tasted great. The damage was SGD18-ish which I think is pretty reasonable.
 
 
Our RSVPs were confirmed by Lifestyle Asia, and we attended the Launch Party of the Mid-week City Escape. The venue was held at Da Paolo BistroBar which is located at Rochester Park, and the bar offers a stylish laid-back environment with alfresco dining area...

 
My partner of the night, Jas Jas at the cocktail event...

 
 
It was definitely a good way to ease our stress at work as we indulged ourselves with free-flow of wines, beer and even liquor...

 
We were treated to yummy refreshments and mouth-watering desserts throughout the whole night...

 
Time for some cute overloads!! Recently, I bought 2 pens featuring Rilakkuma...
 
 
I gave Jas Jas the pink pen as a gift while I kept the brown one for myself...

 
Below were my previous purchases... Yes, I started my Rilakkuma stationery collection, and the 4 pens do not cost me a bomb, in fact the damage was SGD3-ish in total... OMFG, it was cheap. What a steal!!
 


 
Lastly, Jas Jas got me a box of chocolate from Kit Kat, and that was so sweet of her. I love the sweet snack treat!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA