All about Jess Baby and her bezzies

Good friend’s dessert reunion session on CNY’s eve!! Auntie Terence was late for the meet-up so we went ahead taking the group photo without his presence... Hahahaha!!

 
We went for some gelato indulgence and we settled ourselves at Gelateria Italia which is located on the ground floor of Bugis+.  Gelateria Italia makes use of authentic Italian traditional methods to make their gelato, bringing back the authentic and traditional taste of gelato and only natural ingredients are used in their handmade gelato.
 
We ordered 3 different scoops of flavors: Moscato, Baileys and Tiramisu.  
 
The Moscato flavour tasted pretty good as I can really feel the faint taste of alcohol and creamy buttery after taste. Hongwei loves the Tiramisu flavor and Baileys flavor was pretty good too. There are some hits and misses (downside is that the cups are really tiny but the bonus is we get to enjoy unlimited free toppings.
 
 i received this unique ring from my best pal at work, Ryna. She said this was a CNY pressie for me. Thanks for the lovely tortoise gems ring (: 

 
My dear friend, Andrew got me 2 bottles of chips as he just came back from his homeland, Manila Philippines a couple few weeks ago. 

 
An undeclared photo taken during the CNY Reunion Feast Buffet at Plaza Brasserie, PARKROYAL on Beach Road.

 
My LOTD(s) during the CNY period...

 
I want to get a new pair of pants for work (a brand new start of the ‘Snake’ year), I went to UNIQLO at 313 Somerset. Here I am fitting on the gray legging pants... I am so happy that I am enable to wear one size smaller than my usual size. Yes!! I purchased the S size. Eversince in January 2013, I started to do sit ups (50 times) every night before I go to bed and I have been watching my diet too and finally now results show... I am on cloud nine as my effort really paid off (:
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA