All about Jess Baby's liebe

捞鱼生 is to bring luck for the coming year, therefore it is an essential session or occasion to 捞鱼生 during the CNY period. We did that for my company CNY lunch gathering, the local Sales Divisons (USA, EUROPE and INTRA-ASIA) gathered together for a Lo Hei session at Kuishin Bo, and we ordered the 发财鱼生.

 
捞个风生水起, 万事发大财。。。

大家一起发。。。
 
 
Pardon me for this extremely out-dated update, I received my 2nd pair of sponsored shoes from Crocs.
 
 
I love the Cap Toe Wedge loads!! Thanks Crocs (:

 
As I mentioned in my previous post that Baby wants to watch Wreck-It Ralph badly, but the only way is to watch it via DVD, and I promised him that I would watch it with him even though I watched it in the cinema without him last December.

 
No more long-wait for him as we finally got the DVD, and we watched it through my portable DVD player. See this device is pretty handy as we can watch it anywhere and anytime...  

 
The sound and the picture quality weren't bad too... Though it is my second time watching this movie, I still enjoyed it as much as I did in the first place and as for Baby, he said ‘splendid’


I love retail therapy (shopping), as it makes me happy and is a good way to lower down my stress level.

 
It is time to re-stock my fake eye-lashes (falsies) and therefore I got myself 2 boxes of that, as I simply can’t live without them... Alles wird gut!!

 
My beauty fix, always...


 
I have a fetish over Rilakkuma and I don’t mind cute overload, hahaha!!

 
A new cover for my passport. YAY!! It features my favorite, Rilakkuma...
 
 
See, Rilakkuma is protecting my passport!! Don't worry, I will bring you out of Singapore soon... Hahaha!!


Lastly, a new bangle to match my casual outfits at work or leisure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA