(Le Noir & Au Chocolat) A day at Marina Bay Sands

Au Chocolat is a playground for chocolates, confections and savoury treats for all-age levels of people, and it is located at the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.
 
 
The setting is very whimsical and has a French-like vintage style.
 
 
Au Chocolat is the first made Singapore French-inspired concept store with a bistro dining area and a huge retail area with a wide selection of chocolate and candy or simply shop for souvenirs.

 
While buffering out time for Le Noir, Baby and I went over to get our sweet desire fix, and we ordered a single scoop of Pistachio Gelato, Though it is just only a scoop, but it is enough for both of us… The serving was pretty generous and that makes it a good thing for us.


The damage was SGD5.50 for a scoop of gelato, oh well, and I do understand where they are coming from for such a hefty price to pay for a single scoop due to the prestigious location and high rental. Though the service was generally alright at the bistro, but they can be friendlier with more efficiency in attending to our needs… 

 
We made our way to the MASTERCARD Theatres (SANDS Theatre) for Le Noir, and I was given a pair of STALL-SEAT tickets…


 
While waiting to enter the theatre, Baby picked up some beer from the drinks counter.

 
Time for our favorite thingy: CAM-WHORING

 
Baby was pretty much looking forward to watch the LIVE cirque performance, once the show started, our eyes were glued to the performance.  
 
I was eager to see the opening segment (huge white curtain with LED lights) which I failed to watch it on the media day due to some technical problems, and I was pretty upset about it as my whole mood was simply just ruined by it. OM!! I finally saw it with my own eyes, and that was wonderful as it brought out the excitement of the whole show.


 
All thanks to a media friend, I got to watch Le Noir for the second time. Though I was invited to attend the Premiere (Media day) of Le Noir, but there were hits and misses throughout the whole cirque performance. Oh well, maybe it was their first day to perform and the location might seem a bit unfamiliar to them, therefore there were some errors in their performance and also technical errors for some stage props. I was lucky or can consider myself blessed that I was given a second chance to see the perfect and amazing performance by Le Noir… OM!! They are simply awesome *thumbs up*

 
After watching Le Noir twice, I am still very in awe with the performers and I can see the effort they contribute to put up such a good show for the audience. Do give them your support and indulge yourself with the fabulous entertainment by Le Noir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA