My first overseas event...

Baby and I crossed over the causeway to attend my first-ever overseas event at Ponderosa Golf & Country Club which is fairly near to the Johor-Singapore causeway checkpoint.
 
 
I had the pleasure to attend the car event all thanks to Baby’s Poppy, we managed to secure our names for the SUBARU XV Car Event by Motor Image.

 
We made our way to the Golfers Terrace, where the buffet spread and the event commenced, and there was a lion dance performance during the opening of the event.

 
The sumptuous buffet was rendered to all invitees...
 
I simply can’t get enough of the Tofu with Minced Meat. It tasted good as it whipped up my appetite... 

 
Bread Pudding for dessert...


 
I like the sleek and muscular design of the Subaru XV Crosstrek and I am glad to be part of the event too...

 
We bagged home a goody bag from the event and I am looking forward for more overseas events in the near future...
 
Baby took-away some Pau(s) for me from Eng Cheong Handmade Pau. Dim Sum which is located Upper Paya Lebar Road.

 
The Chicken Pau tasted awesome!! I am blessed that I always get to try out many delicious eats because Baby is a food lover just like me and he will share them with me...

 
I received my first-ever pair of sponsored shoes from Bata... This pair of ballerina-designed shoes fits well on my feet and I love the comfy feeling when wearing them... Thanks Bata (:

 
Baby and I met up for our weekend brunch, and we had our meal at Serangoon Garden Market and Food Centra. Baby enjoyed the Soon Huat Pig’s Organ Soup while I love the Fried Carrot Cake (black) from Stall 19. 
 
 
It’s been a long time since I last visited Kungfu Paradise, Bugis+, and it is a casual dining area for friends gathering... I met up with Jas Jas and Sweetie for an all girls’ catch up dinner date... The main purpose was to pass them the gifts/pressies I got them during my trip to Hong Kong.
 
 
Jas Jas had Knotty Noodles with Shrimp Paste Fried Chicken (dry)

 
Sweetie had Chicken Cutlet Baked Rice with Curry Sauce

 
I had Curry Chicken Katsu and Shrimp with Rice. The damage was pretty decent, and we had so much fun during our chit-chat session... Thanks gals for being there for me whenever I’m in need!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA