Preview Screening of The Host

I was invited to ‘The Host’ Preview Screening by Sweetie, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect from this movie, but to my surprise, I was pretty impressed by the film though I am not a Twilight fan and have not read the novels before… I always feel that Twilight novels are meant for teenagers as they focus a lot on teenagers, but I really like the movie, The Host, and I will definitely recommend this movie to all ages.
 
--- Posters of The Host---
 

 
'The Host' is a story about the survival of love and the human spirit in times of war. The world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, and their minds are taken over while their bodies remain intact. When Melanie Stryder (starring Saoirse Ronan), one of the few remaining ‘wild’ humans is captured. Wanderer (also played by Saoirse Ronan), the invading ‘soul’ who has been given Melanie's body, is warned about the challenges of living inside a human where she will experience overwhelming emotions and the vivid memories. However, what Wanderer doesn't expect is that the former tenant of her body refuses to fade away and controls her mind instead.    

 
 Wanderer probes into Melanie's thoughts, as she hopes to find out the whereabouts of the remaining human resistance, Instead, her mind was filled by the visions of the man Melanie loves, Jared (starring Max Irons). Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, they set off on a dangerous and uncertain search for the man they both love.
 
 
The movie bears a pretty thrilling sci-fi plot with breathtaking scenery and some good-looking chrome cars.


 I found myself walking out of the theatre with a satisfied smile, and I love the concepts of love, loyalty and perseverance. I felt that the plot could have been better with a better ending too. Nevertheless, it is a pretty good movie with great cinematography and it is a well round film as a whole.
 
  It is set to be released on March 28, 2013.
  
**pixs courtesy by Google search**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA