Random Happening: Desigual Fashion Runway / Party-ing at Shanghai Dolly

Both Baby and I are fans of Desigual, but Baby is more hard core I supposed as almost 80% of his wardrobe is Desigual garments/accessories (jeans, outer-wear, polo/tees, shirts, or even belts). I think he is a total freak!! Hahaha!!
 
For me, I owned at least 5 garments/accessories (dresses, tops and even bangles) under the influence of him, I supposed, as mainly they were gifts from him for various occasions... The tops and dresses that I have are pretty good for photo-shooting as they look colorful and are full of patterns and they are very detailed too.  
 
 
The runway was held at the Amphitheatre of VivoCity, and this was my first ever fashion runway featuring Desigual, a Spanish fashion label that was launched in 1984 and it is famed for its colorful and unique designs.
 
 
During the fashion show, Baby and I both spotted some designs that we might want to try out at the store later after the runway and this shows how much we love Desigual.




 
 
 

 
The fashion showcase was fabulous as every piece of the garment, be it dresses or tops for the ladies or shirts or tees for the men are well designed and the Spring/Summer collection are pretty captivating as they focus a lot on the colors...

 
I love the fashion runway very much and I was glad to be there at the event to witness the wonderful Spring/Summer collection of Desigual.

 
I attended the 3rd Anniversary Party at Shanghai Dolly with my lovely babe, Cindy...
 
 
 
I love the invitation card and the admission ticket as it portrays a passport and a boarding pass to travel back in time and that explained the theme of the party, Time Capsule. Though the party was over, I am still keeping the boarding pass ticket stub, because the design of the invitation card and the admission ticket is so unique and creative...

 
I had fun at Shanghai Dolly, and I know quite of a number of new friends during the social net-working night too. Keep in touch, pals!!
 

Ending this post with my weekend lunch at Just Acia, Downtown East with Jasmine (Jas Jas)... Thanks for being there for me always!!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA