Vacation: A day trip to Shenzhen

After taking the brekkie which was provided by the hotel, we got dressed up and set off to China territory, Shenzhen.
 

 
Crossing over to Mainland China, Shenzhen is pretty simple in Hong Kong, as there is a direct train (East Rail) to Lo Wu (border of CN/HK). We boarded the train from Hung Hom Station and it took us about 60-70mins to reach Shenzhen (including customs clearance).


Upon clearing the immigration custom, we headed straight to the Metro Station to get our tickets. Gosh!! My paid single Metro ticket looks like a coin token... Hahaha!!  
 
  
We alighted at Lao Jie Station where Dong Men Pedestrian Street is located… This is a MUST-VISIT place in Shenzhen for shopping and makan-ing… If you are a fashion/beauty/food junkie, then this is a economical place to shop and eat you can't miss it.

 
 
Below are only some of my loots from Shenzhen...
 
 
 
I love my envelope clutches loads!!


 
My whole shopping in Shenzhen was really wonderful and all my loots from Shenzhen only cost a minimal of my fortune as the things there are DIRT CHEAP!!

I bought quite a numbers of things in Shenzhen, and my hauls are mostly on bags, shoes, watches, hair accessories and hair/body care products, but I am procrastinating in taking the photos, due to my camera not functioning properly (pissed off!! Hope I can get a sponsorship for camera soon), so therefore I captured only some of my loots using my mobile phone.
 
 
We left Lao Jie via Metro and headed back to Lo Wu, we did some shopping at the Luo Hu Commercial City and this shopping mall is very popular with tourists from Hong Kong.
 

We left Shenzhen with a satisfied smile on our faces, we had a fruitful trip indeed. We shall plan to stay in Shenzhen for at least a night during our next visit as there are really so many places in Shenzhen beside Dong Men Pedestrian Street to shop around and I want to go to 'Happy Valley', a large amusement theme park and ‘Window of the World’ which is a theme park which houses vivid replicas of the world's wonders, historical heritages and famous buildings all around the whole global.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA