[Mother's Day Celebration] Mind Body Spirit Festival 2013

The Mind Body Spirit Festival 2013 which was held over the weekend at Singapore Flyer brought a fresh new experience for all walks of life!
 

 
Mind Body Spirit Festival 2013 offers you an unforgettable weekend of active workouts and relaxation with your friends and family at the iconic Singapore Flyer. The festival was packed with a wide selection of fitness workshops, such as yoga, pilates, zumba and other health workshops. There was a bazaar sale at the vicinity for Mothers who love to pamper themselves and indulge in retail therapy.

 
A lovely day-out with my folks at Singapore Flyer and from this picture, I discovered that we are too busy growing up and we forgotten that they have grown old so much. I LOVE YOU, DAD and MA!!
 
All thanks to Crowd, I got my passes which entitled us to access all workshops at Bayview Ballroom, Fitness Marathon and Yoga/ Pilates Mass Workout at the Greek Theatre.
 

 
The highlight of the whole festival was the Mass Workout (Yoga/ Pilates) which was conducted at the Greek Theatre.

 
I love the idea of the one-stop-shop destination for the greatest mothers and the whole family to celebrate the new century of Mother’s Day. Apart from all the moms, this festival also attracted quite a number of yoga, pilates and fitness enthusiasts too, and that explains why I say that it is a pretty good event where all the lovely people gathers together for a common goal, ‘Stay Healthy’


 
Due to mommy being shy and skeptical in doing the group workout, so I did it alone at the Bayview Room. Though during my yoga session, there were some stunts in which I or the other workout mates had difficulties in doing them but the instructor was very patient towards us... I somewhat slowly start to like yoga.

 
I forgot to bring my yoga mat to this event, and yup, I did my whole session without the mat :(


 
This is dedicated to my dearest Mommy, and I love you loads (:
Mommy is always there for me whenever I am in need, even during my darkest hour. She put up with my nonsense behaviour and gives in to me when I throw tantrums on her. To me, I am not a perfect child for her but in her heart, I am always the dearest. Though Mother's Day was over but it never is late to express how much I love her. Mommy, you have me at high and low points and I will always love you. Once again, wishing all the mothers out there a Happy (belated) Mother's Day (:

 
I got these lovely discount coupons booklets from Singapore Food Trail, and they are valid till end of this month.



 
Here are some coupons from the booklet, and the prices stated on the vouchers are at 50% off, and the damages are pretty much comfortable for our pockets... REALLY THEY DO. Hahaha!! 




 
Looking forward to attend events with my folks again and lastly thanks for the heart-warming invitation!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA