All about me, myself and Jess Baby

 Pondok Kartika is located at Changi City Point Mall, and they serve comfort Indonesian cuisine. Baby and I had our dinner on a random weekend, and the damage was SGD44-ish.
 
 
Beancurd marinated and deep fried with egg, topped with shredded cucumbers and a special sweet sauce. Tahu Telur is a MUST-TRY entree in Pondok Kartika.
 
 
I enjoyed the Sayur Lodeh very much, although it is a simple and ordinary food item to be found in any Indonesian and Malay restaurants, but to me, it is a comfort food to be eaten with white steamed rice.

 
Below are some undeclared group photos from Dell's redesigned Exclusive Store at Funan Centre.
 

 
My lil' sista, Linda got me a lip gloss. OM!! I love the color loads (:

 
Time to show some tender lovingcare to my face!! I got myself a box of 'Red Wine' Mask at only SGD5 from SaSa, and that was super cheap...
 
 
Over the weekends, I picked up 2 tops from H&M, which cost me SGD7.90 for each top. They just go so well with shorts on laid back weekends...

 
Recently, I was invited to attend a food tasting event at Korean Bistro Sarang, and I enjoyed every new creation that was lined up for us at the food tasting menu. The tapas and cocktails is worth mentioning and thumbs up for Chef YY as he whipped up a nice lunch for me. Lastly, thanks so much for the appreciation gift that was especially for us by Korean Bistro Sarang.

 
Ending my post with my pampering time at the SPA SYMPHONY which is located at 313@Somerset.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA