How I wish weekends can be longer.....

It has been almost a year since I last visited Tampopo, and according to my blog timeline, the last visit was July 2012, this is how a blog come useful as it helps you to keep track of the things you did and places you went to all these while. Nothing great having a blog or being a blogger, to me it is just a daily diary to keep track of my stuffs.

 
Dinner on a random weekend, Baby and I went to the outlet located at Liang Court to get our ramen cravings fixed.

 
This time round, I didn’t go for the signature ramen, Black Pig Shabu Ramen Deluxe but instead I went for the Toro Ramen, and each meat was perfectly grilled. The meat was succulent and tasted good. The creamy soup base was rich and flavorful and I love the springy feeling of the noodles. I truly enjoyed my delicious bowl of ramen.

 
Baby ordered the Deluxe Shio Ramen, and we had Wafu Steak as a side too,. It is worth mentioning too as I savored every bit of it.
 
The serving of food was pretty efficient and the staff was attentive too. The damage was SGD60. No doubt, Tampopo charged slightly higher than other Japanese restaurants, but the quality of the food makes up for it...
 
 
Lately, the weather in Singapore is getting insanely hot and it is way too much for some Singaporeans (including me) to stand the heat anymore. 

 
I just feel like staying in the mall and enjoy the cool air, so baby and I decided to make our way to VivoCity to redeem our free scoop ice-cream… We settled ourselves at Ben & Jerry for some icy sweet fix.
 
 
I picked up a scoop of Chocolate Chip with Cookie Dough and I had it in a cone form. Ahh!! It was soooo refreshing and yummy. Nothing beats having a nice cone of ice-cream on a lazing weekend afternoon, and it is a good way to beat the scorching weather.
 
 
Cze Char fare again at Lee Heng Restaurant at Commonwealth Crescent. I simply can’t get enough of their delectable Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs, and I want to make it a MUST-EAT item whenever I visit this eatery place. Each piece of spare rib was cooked to tender perfection.

 
Apart from the meat dish, we also ordered a plate of greenies and a bowl of soup too. I will be back soon for more affordable Cze Char goodness at Lee Heng Restaurant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA