Jess Baby and her weekend's happenings....

I love eating Bak Zhang, and Nonya dumplings are my love!! Happy belated Dumpling Festival (:
 

 
Ruiting got me some gifts during her trip to Korea a few months back... Thanks so much, babe!! I love them all... 

 
My colleague, Wendy got me a gift back from her trip to Australia... It was a nail clipper featuring Sydney Opera House and Darling Harbour.
 
 
 
Baby and I went to some new food haunts together over the weekends, and we are always happy to try out new food items or new food joints. We settled ourselves at Eat at Taipei which is located at Chinatown Point and Sheng Kee Hong Kong Dessert at Changi City Point.



 
I am looking forward to watch the second installment of Despicable Me 2 in cinemas... 
 
 
I was blessed with a nice brunch from Baby :) A nice home-cooked meal was rendered to me from him with love....

 
All the best to you, Hpility in your 2-year National Service (NS), and we will meet soon on weekends when you book out from camp... *Cheers*


 
I hereby end my post with two pictures of hand-made muffins. 2 corn muffins from Ryna and a blueberry muffin made by Baby's mommy. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA