Jess Baby's lovingly

I had a dinner gathering with Terence, Sweetie and Jas Jas at TCC - The Coffee Connoisseur @ Bugis Junction. The main reason for the meet up was to celebrate Jas Jas's belated birthday. We had a delightful dinner and I always cherish the bonding moment with my friends (:
 
 
My all-time favorite finger-snack - Onion Rings...
 
 
The Buffalo Wings tasted fabulous...

 
I finally caught up with Cutie Pie, Joey during a food tasting event, and I got some pressies from her... OM!! She is still as sweet as usual...

 
She gave me so many stuffs, ranging from snacks to skincare products... 
 

When it comes for a beauty fix on eyelashes... DAISO is always the no. 1 choice. I popped by there on a random weekend and I got 2 pairs for myself.
 I simply can’t live without falsies and the quality is pretty good. I have been using them for a period of time, and I have no complaints at all... My economical beauty fix!  
 
Apart from that, I also picked up the bracelets from Rubi, a ribbon skinny belt and lastly turquoise eye colors...
 


 
 
 Hauling on a weekend is what I most looking forward to...
 
 
I love Cze Char fare, so Baby drove to Alexandra Village Food Centre to get our dinner fix at Rong Guang BBQ Seafood... Marmite Pork Chop was the clincher for me during the night. Sweet, savory and each delectable piece of pork chop was fried to crispy and tender perfection. The portion was decent for 2-3 persons.
 
 
  
 
I hereby end my post with a lovely edited photo of myself and Jas Jas at the Sentosa 4D AdventureLand and random weekday dinner at Kungfu Paradise.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA