[Product Review] New fomulated Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash

The newly revamped Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash is enhanced with bouncier foam as it is ultra fine with a fluffy texture. With an improved formula, it has Skin Purifying Technology that re-balances and improves skin. Boosted with 800% more micro-bubbles and 8x denser foam, it can penetrate into pores to remove all dirt, oil and impurities.
 
 
Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash contains hydrating ingredients that softens skin, and it is suitable for normal to combination skin.  

  
Biore Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash contains 40% Beauty Serum for extra moisture, and it is suitable for dry skin.

 
Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Acne Care Wash contains anti-bacterial ingredients and properties that will help to prevent acne, and it is suitable for acne prone skin.


 
I received the new formulated Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash... OM!! I love the creative packaging with a base layer cotton wool (presenting soft and clean after usage).


 
Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash comes in a simple white-and-pink pump bottle.


 
Once you dispense the cleanser solution from the bottle, lather foam appears!!



 
In just 1 pump, you will get bouncy ultra fine foam to start off our skincare routine and the Skin purifying technology caters different needs for clearer, suppler and brighten skin.

 
My face felt cushion soft when I applied the luxurious feel foam onto my face, and I use it daily to cleanse my face. Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash does a good cleaning job as my excess sebum was got rid by the face wash. At first, I was skeptical towards it as I was afraid that the foam cleanser will dry up my skin, but to my surprise, it leaves a baby smooth feeling after using it. My face will feel slightly taut though, if I didn’t apply any moisturizer after cleansing. Oh well, applying day/night cream is part of my skincare regime, and so I will continue to use the Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash as I do not have feel any uncomfortable feeling after washing my face.

 
If you are looking for foaming cleanser that is affordable and cleans well in just 1 minute, then the new formulated Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash will be the right choice for you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA