Random things Jess Baby on weekends

HortPark is a one-stop gardening hub that brings together gardening-related, recreational, educational, research and retail activities under one big canopy in a park setting.

 
If you are the type of person who enjoys taking nature walks along the Southern Ridges, then HortPark is the right place to visit. As for me, I yearn for a tranquil environment for relaxation every weekend, to relieve myself from work stress and urban busy city life.
 
 
Upon reaching the gardening area, I saw a scarecrow back facing me at the Vegetable Garden, so I stepped into the premises to take a closer look of it. Ahh, it’s a friendly one.... Hahaha!!




 
I took several photos of vegetables, like Brinjal (Egg Plant), Lady Finger and even sweet potatoes. There is a notice in the park, ‘Take nothing but photos and leave your foot-prints behind.’ 

 
 
I settled myself with a nice plate of dessert for refreshment at Blackball dessert shop, I paid RM6.90 for the Blackball Signature...
 
 
The Blackball Signature is served in icy cold Herbal Jelly as well as all the Chewy Black Pearls, Taro Balls and etc. My favorite toppings are the Herbal Jelly and the Taro Balls. The herbal jelly bears a tad of liang cha taste and it is smooth down my throat. I simply can’t get enough of the Taro Balls. Blackball signature is a MUST-TRY!!

 
I had my tea-snack at OYSTER KING, and they are best known for its signature dish, Fried Oyster, or better known as 'O-Chien' in Hokkien.

 
I ordered a plate of the signature dish, Fried Oyster which cost RM9.90. The oyster omelette is pretty different from what we normally have in Singapore. In OYSTER KING, it tasted more like carrot cake, the oysters were pretty fresh and lastly the portion was generous too. 

 
Ending my post with my new iphone cover features the Aztec design which I got it from KSL at only RM10.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA