The Crab Feast is Back at PARKROYAL on Beach Road

Are you having a craving for crabs? If yes, then you are in luck as the Crab Feast is BACK again at PARKROYAL on Beach Road.
 

I was glad to be invited for the food tasting at Plaza Brasserie, and my friends and I were all READY to start the Crabby Feast…


 
Plaza Brasserie will be offering the sumptuous Crab Feast under the popular Best of Asia themed every day (Monday to Sunday) from 5 June to 31 August.

 
Besides the all-time favourite Chilli Crab and Black Pepper Crab, now we can look forward to savouring Chef Jackson’s new crab recipes, Crab with Tang Gui, Baked Crab, Nonya Curry Crab, Butter Crab, Stir-fried Crab with Egg Yolk, Salted Egg Crab and XO Crab.







 

I am a crab lover and I am definitely delighted by this crabby feast from Plaza Brasserie. I enjoyed the Stir-Fried Crab with Salted Egg Yolk and Crab with Angelica (Tang Gui) during the food tasting session. I tried to drink the Tang Gui soup, and it took my breath away… *Shiok*

 
At the Noodles Section, do look out for the selection of Curry Noodle with Soft Shell Crab, or Mee Poh Noodles with Soft Shell Crab, or Laksa with Soft Shell Crab

 
I love the creation of Soft Shell Crabs Laksa, and it tasted just like the normal Singapore Laksa but with a new twist.

 
My dinner will never be complete without Salmon Sashimi, as it was a true indulgence. If you are into Japanese Sushi or Sashimi, Plaza Brasserie offers a decent spread to satisfy your craving.

 
Enjoy the hot varieties that include Stir-Fried Squid with Celery in “XO” Sauce, Oatmeal Prawns, Nonya Curry Chicken, Eight Treasure Duck, Steam Fish in “Hong Kong” Style, Fried Baby Kai Lan and Crabmeat Fried Rice, Crispy Soft Shell Crabs and Braised Sea Cucumber with Roast Pork and Mushrooms.

 
For the sweet-tooth, savor the wide range of delicious desserts ranging from Sweet Potato, Water Chestnut, Bubur Cha Cha, Mini French Pastries, Chocolate Truffle and Cheese Cake, Assorted Ice-Creams, Fresh Fruits, Almond Beancurd, Chin Chow, Rice Pudding with Vanilla Sauce, American Cheesecake, Chocolate Fondue served with Fresh Fruits, Dried Fruits and Marshmallows.

 
I was over the moon when I saw Chocolate Fondue, and it was truly a night of freshness and sweetness indulgence. I felt blessed (:



 
One can never miss out on the most-raved flavoured prata which is available in both savory and sweet version.
 

I rounded up my meal with everybody’s favorite, Chocolate Prata with colourful sweet toppings…


 I had a great night of Crab Feast at Plaza Brasserie with the fellow bloggers friends and Karen. Thanks once again Karen for the lovely invitation!!




 
We ended our night of food tasting with a group photo…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA