In love with VanityTrove all over again

I am excited to be receiving my second personalized VanityTrove beauty box which I subscribed to in mid-July via VanityTrove's website.
 
 
I received my hand-picked VanityTrove in good hands, and this time I shall call it HUBSCH TROVE. Hahahaha!!


 
I can't wait to use the products that I have chosen from the selection list, as I wanted to see the results on me after using them. I personally feel that it is a good platform for users like me to try and test the products as we prefer before heading off to purchase the full size products rather than simply giving samples for us to try on.

 
I love my HUBSCH TROVE loads as it contained all the beauty treats I love!!

 
 
I have selected six items off the list, and before I checked out my shopping cart, there was a bonus item to be added into my trove.

 
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

 

PHYSIOGEL Face/Body Cleanser

 
SILKYGIRL Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

 
Nuxe Gentle Toning Lotion

 
APIVITA Cleansing Tonic Lotion

 
DrGL. Collagen Essence

 
I picked up the most anticipated item in my trove that I wanted to get my hands on, DrGL. Collagen Essence. There are many rave reviews on this product, aNd now I can try it on myself all thanks to VanityTrove's latest customizable VanityTrove beauty box.

 
[Bonus Item] - Essential - RICH PREMIER Shampoo

 
There is an array of beauty products for skincare, hair-care, body-care and even on fragrances to be selected in the VanityTrove's website for just merely SGD25.
 
 
 Simply follow simple steps: Fill up the Beauty Profile and VanityTrove will recommend the products best for you based on your beauty profile. Select your favorite products (include full-sized items) from the wide array of beauty samples selection into your shopping cart. Once you check out, your PERSONALIZED trove is created. You will get to receive your beauty box within a week at your doorstep. 


 

 
 VanityTrove brings nothing but the best products in town for everyone and shopping online with VanityTrove is hassle-free and yet enjoyable, so why not pamper ourselves and our loved ones with these lovable beauty boxes...

 
Want to win some awesome products? Simply log in to VanityTrove and follow the steps below and join the contest...

 
As we are living in a fast-paced urban society, so let us 'Discover Beauty' in a fast and effective way with VanityTrove. Sign up today and let VanityTrove offers the best for you and your loved ones.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA