Inaugural Asia Style Collection 2013 + Hello Kitty Fairy Tale Collection

The inaugural Asia Style Collection 2013 is a celebration of Asian pop culture, combining fashion and music in an amazing one-day extravaganza. The event features the first-ever collaboration of Korea’s K-POP COLLECTION and Japan’s TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION, with exciting performances by Asia’s marquee musical acts such as Girls’ Generation and 2NE1.


 
I went to the Asian Fashion X Music (Asia Style Collection 2013) carnival which was held at the Singapore Expo along with Linda and Sweetie. 

 
I love one of the booths, Tokyo Kawaii at the carnival and I picked up a pair of fake eye-lashes and eye-lash glue from the booth. Apart from my loot, I was given some sachet packs of shampoo and conditioner.
 
 
Beauty Direct SG was another booth that is worth mentioning at the carnival too, as they sold pretty good hair products and hair fragrances...

 
We met up Joanne-Marie Sim at the carnival event... LONG TIME NO SEE!! 
 
 
 
 We snapped some pictures together and called it a day, as we did not hold any tickets to the concert... Arghh!! I miss 2NE1 and Girls Generation... Oh well, they are amazing though I wasn’t there to see their performances...
 
 
I am looking forward for the next installment of the Asia Style Collection in 2014, and I hope that I will have tickets to the concerts...
 
 
I am still struggling to collect the weekly Hello Kitty Fairy Tale Collection, and here you go my 4th week plush, ‘The Ugly Duckling’.


The ugly duckling is one of my favorite fairy tale stories during my childhood days as it tells of a homely little bird born in a barnyard who suffers abuse from the others around him until, much to his delight (and to the surprise of others), he matures into a beautiful swan, the most beautiful bird of all.



 
The moral of the story is that even when you are in the darkest hours in life, do not feel set-back, just keep faith and miracles do happen, resulting in a better, changed situation. 

 
Ending my post with my monthsary gift for Baby, a basketball jersey by Slam Dunk from Japan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA