[New launch] My personalised VanityTrove

Words can’t express how much I am looking forward to receive my personalised VanityTrove beauty box which I subscribed during my last event with VanItyTrove.
 
 
I received my hand-picked VanityTrove in good hands, and I shall call it the PJB TROVE. Hahahaha!! 

 
I am eager to receive my hand-picked beauty products in which I wanted to use it on myself, this is a good platform for me to discover the goodness of my selected products before I head off to purchase the full size products...

 
There are six items in the trove and among them, three products are full sized.

 
~ Full-sized products ~

 
~ Sample-sized products ~

 
There is wide list of beauty products for skincare, hair-care, body-care, fragrances to be selected in the VanityTrove's website for SGD25.

 
Avance DOU DEMAQUILLANT SUPER - Instant Remover for Waterproof Eye Makeup.

 
Avance Lash Serum EX


 
Phyto Secret de Nuit Hydrating Regenerating Night Treatment


 
Bifesta Make-up Remover

 
Hankook Sansim Jung Cleansing Foam


 
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF20


 
I picked up the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF20 as one of the choices into my shopping cart during the selection, as I want to try it badly even since it was launched in the market. Now I got my chance, and it is the time for me to discover the beauty and goodness of this products. My dreams came true all thanks to VanityTrove latest customizable VanityTrove beauty box.

 
All you need is to pay a fee of SGD25, and fill up the Beauty Profile and VanityTrove will recommend the products best for you based on your beauty profile. Simply pick up to 8 beauty items (include full-sized products) from the wide array of beauty samples selection into your shopping cart. Once you check out, your PERSONALISED trove is created. You will get to receive your beauty box within a week at your doorstep.
 
 
 I love my PJB TROVE loads as it is loaded with all my favorite beauty treats!!
 
 
Nothing comes as easy as the online shopping experience by VanityTrove, and it is not difficult to pamper ourselves and our loved ones. VanityTrove brings nothing but the best for everyone even on the selection of the beauty products on the website.

 
Discover beauty in an affordable and hassle-free way with VanityTrove. Sign up today and let VanityTrove offers the best for you and your loved ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA