[new updates] All about Jess Baby

Recently, I was crowned as the Champion for the Chili’s Big Mouth Burger Day, and I was awarded SGD250 cash vouchers, so I decided to bring Baby to enjoy big feast at Chili’s...
 


 
 
We chose to dine in the Central outlet, and we had Chicken Nacho, Spicy Southwest Chicken Pasta, Mix Ribs Combo (full rack) and Baked Potato Soup. Lastly, we went for the 1-for-1 cocktail promotion – Mojito. The damage was SGD120-ish. 

 
If you follow my blog, you will know that I am a CRAFTHOLIC (person who addicted to CRAFT).
 
 
Recently, CRAFTHOLIC has re-located their retail store in Plaza Singapura, and now they are located on level 4 at the new wing. To celebrate this occasion, CRAFTHOLIC is having relocation sales (buy one, get one free) at the atrium of Plaza Singapura. 

 
Thanks Baby for getting me 2 new items from CRAFTHOLIC to add on to my collection. 



 
The Red Rab was last yea's Christmas Limited Edition Design... 

 
I was blessed with a nice home-made Blueberry Muffin from Baby, thanks so much for baking that for me. Loves you always (:  
 
 
I met up with Cindy on a Sunday evening for dinner, we settled at Sushi Tei which is located at Far East Square. In short, both of us are Japanese Cuisine lovers, and we enjoyed our chit chat session during our meal, looking forward to catch up with you soon but the damage was too lavish hefty for us. Oh well, good food comes with a price tag. Hahaha!!
 
 
Due to the influence of K-pop and K-dramas, I am now falling in love with Korean cuisine too. Baby always has a soft spot for Korean cuisine... I was introduced to Kim's Family Korean Restaurant which is located at Lorong Kilat last year , since then I have listed this eatery place as one of my food haunts for Korean fix.
 
I visited Kim's Family Korean Restaurant on a random weekday after our work, and I was attracted and impressed by the no. of banchan provided by them. A grand total of 12 house-made side dishes was served to us, the banchan REALLY filled up our table.
 
 
We ordered the Military Stew aka Army Stew and shared it between the two of us as the portion is really large and it is good for 2-3 people or even for 4 persons for small eaters.
 
The stew does come with noodles, but Baby still ordered an additional bowl of rice as he is a rice person. The damage was SGD45 and of course with the generous appetisers and the value-for-money side dishes, therefore it makes it worth the comeback. 
 
 Ending my post with a nice slim can of coke to quench my thirst on a scorching afternoon... Thanks Baby for getting that for me (:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA