NYLON X VanityTrove Exclusive Edition

Have you heard about the amazing collaboration between NYLON and VANITYTROVE? This is one of the exclusive editions that you cannot miss out on. I want to get one for myself as I am always a supporter for both NYLON and VANITYTROVE, and now this is the time to show my love for them...

I love the packaging for the NYLON TROVE as the combination of black and gold meansclassy and glamorous.

I purchased the exclusive trove from VanityTrove's webbie recently, as there was a limited-time special promotion going on for bloggers and I paid half price for the NYLON Exclusive Edition Trove (UP: SGD35).


The NYLON Trove was worth for its original price, and for the price I paid, it is even better as the trove featured many brands of prestige. This trove is filled with NYLON's editors' picks and all I can say is it is truly fabulous...

Revealing the surprises from the NYLON Trove...

Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo / Conditioner
Biotherm Pure-fect Skin

Anti Shine Purifying Cleansing Gel

Micro Exfoliating Purifying Toner

Pure Skin Effect Hydrating Gel

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil and Shu Uemura Lip Gloss


Kerastase for Color Treated Hair (pink)

Kerastase for Damaged Hair (green)
Kerastase for Fine Hair (violet)

Perfume vial by Giorgio Armani

Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

YvesSaintLaurent (YSL) Illuminating Foundation SPF19 (beige)
Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF50 PA+++


Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Hop over to www.vanitytrove.com to see other available exclusive trove sales and of course to create and purchase your very own personalized trove.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA