[updates] All about Jess Baby

Recently, Singapore was hit by the haze which was caused by the forest fires in Sumatra. Though it is not the first time that we are experiencing this, oh well, sad to hear that it is an annual practice carried out from Sumatra, Indonesia. However, for the very first time, the Pollution Standard Index (PSI) has gone up the highest as it reached 400+. All the people living in Singapore, be it a citizens, expats, foreign students or even tourists were having difficulties to cope up with the haze problems. The pollution was so bad that all employees in the company were given a N95 mask. Praying hard and crossing our fingers as I really hope to pull through this tough and uncalled for situation.
 
 
 
My colleague, Wayne got me a gift (nail clipper) which features Minnie Mouse from Hong Kong Disneyland during his holiday...



 I picked up the L'oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer at Watsons during the members' sales at only SGD15.


 
L'oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer instantly smoothens pores and creates an even surface, so that you get a more flawless make-up results.

 
The texture is pretty thick and it glides well on the face...
 
 
 
 Baby and I went to some new places over the weekends for our meals, there I go again, and we love exploring new food haunts... We had our meals at Hiang Ji Roasted meat & Noodles House which is located at Toa Payoh Central and Magic Wok at Downtown East.

 
 
My random dinner fixes after work with Baby, we went to Hifumi Japanese Restaurant at Plaza Singapura and Sum Kee Food Chinese Cze Char Restaurant which is located at Yeo's Building, Telok Blangah Street.

 
Thanks for reading, I end my post with a hand-made Red Velvet Cupcake by Ryna, and I ate it as my brekkie at work. It tasted good!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA