[Launch Party] Magnum Black & Pink

Magnum Singapore opened their Pleasure Store at Clarke Quay’s Central Fountain Square, and the opening coincided with the launch of the new Magnum Pink and Magnum Black ice-creams.
 
 
Sweetie and I attended the launch party of the new Magnum Pink and Magnum Black at Clarke Quay’s Central Fountain Square, and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Yingzi for extending her invite to me...
 
 
During the launch party, LIVE twitter updates were collect via a Moodometer on stage #makeitpink / #makeitblack 
 
 
 
 
I attended as a media person, and I had the privilege of a sneak preview of the MAGNUM SINGAPORE Pleasure Store, the host of the night was Paul Foster and the Chef showed us some Magnum Desserts.  


 
 
 
There were three sessions of desserts–making during media preview but I was attracted mostly by one of the remarkable dessert, ‘A Midsummer‘s Night Dream’. It is created from edible flowers, assorted fizzy berries, white chocolate sheet and a Magnum. 
 
 
The Magnum Pink, a pink Marc de Champagne ice-cream coated with a premium pearlescent pink layer of crackling Magnum chocolate sauce. It is a perfect indulgent treat to bring out the exuberant bubbly side of you.

 
The Magnum Pink tasted surprisingly good and I love the delicate taste of the pink Marc de Champagne, of course and the pearlescent pink crackling coated around the Magnum chocolate.


 
After the preview, we headed back to the pink and black party, and this is the first ever premium ice-cream range designed to suit the different sides of the personality.
 
 
 
The Magnum Black contains intense black espresso coffee swirled in a smooth creamy vanilla ice-cream that is covered in the signature thick layer of crackling dark Magnum chocolate. It is simply delectably decadent and it matches well with a more refined and elegant personality. 
 
 
I tried both the flavors during the launch party… 
 
 
We immersed ourselves with drinks and canapés at the launch party, of course free flow of magnum were rendered to us.  

 
 
The Magnum Black, tasted pretty decent, as the intense black espresso coffee was concentrated in the middle of the ice-cream and that therefore you need to have some patience to taste the intense black espresso coffee. I love the thick layer of dark Magnum chocolate around the ice-cream.

 
I took a photo with CK at the party with our magnums...
 
 
The presentation was up soon after we headed back to the party area, and the MAGNUM SINGAPORE Pleasure Store was revealed during the speech presentation.  
 
MAGNUM SINGAPORE Pleasure Store is a unique concept where pleasure is yours for the making, and we experienced designing my very own Magnum ice-cream, which took us on six unique steps to design my Magnum.
 
 
 
MAGNUM SINGAPORE Pleasure Store will be roving around Singapore, with the first stop at Clarke Quay Central Fountain from the 27/July – 26/August 2013. Open daily from 12pm to 11pm.
 
 
The most exciting segment of the night was the launch of the Magnum Pink and Magnum Black...



 
All invitees inclusive of me witnessed the launch and it was pleasure to my eyes... The mock up of the pink and black magnum at the display board on the centre stage was so eye-catching that I couldn’t help myself taking pictures of them, so in the end, I took at least 10 photos of them... Hahahaha!!

 



 
These two new range will be available in all major supermarkets and convenience stores from 1/August 2013 at a recommended retail price of SGD3.90 (stick) and SGD10.90 (multipack-3 sticks)




 
We had fun with all the awesome line-up and friends at the party...  
 
I hereby end my post with some photos that we took at the photo-booth during the launch party...
 
 


 
Lastly, I love the Pleasure Keeper, and it is definitely a great item for a pleasure seeker like me to keep my treasures and gems. Thanks so much, MAGNUM SINGAPORE.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA