A fulfilling day for Jess Baby

Having meals across the causeway again, it is a pretty routine thing for RKM’s outings on weekends…

 
We headed down to Desa Tebaru after clearing the custom at the checkpoint, and we went to Restoran Tiga Tiga Dua Tujuh (3327) for our lunchie… 
 
 
Baby had Claypot Mee Tai Mak (lao shu fen) at RM7, and it taste like horfun hahaha… I love the thick gravy, and it tasted better with a few drops of black vinegar…
 
 
I had Noodle with Minced Pork Sauce which cost RM6, and though it looked pretty normal, but tasted awesome!! I think Claypot Chicken is their speciality, and we will try that during our next visit.
 
 
We had Bak Tut Teh somewhere nearby for our dinner fix… This is the authentic way for the dipping sauce when having Bak Tut Teh (diced garlic, cut green and red chilli topped with dark and light soya sauce)
 
 
All I can say it is valuable for money, as for taste-wise, I think I can get better ones elsewhere… The total damage with a claypot of Bak Tut Teh for 2, two side dishes and 2 glasses of Chinese Tea only cost us RM30 (SGD12-ish)

 
I picked up 2 bow hair-clips from Hinode Shop, and everything in the shop is priced at RM5 (SGD2) only. It bears a similar concept as Daiso…  

 
 
 
Jess Baby loves the bow hair-clips loads (:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lastly, I was introduced to The Skin Buffet during my trip down to Far East Plaza, and the retail store sells a wide range of skincare…
 
 
I was given a packet of facial mask to try out...
 
 
I tried some products while browsing in the store, and I was pretty interested in the UV Protector which cost only SGD18.90. It comes with 2 types (tinted and non-tinted). Do pop by the store at Far East Plaza, Level One.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA