[dining experience at BORNGA] Jess Baby and her space

I love attending art exhibitions and art galleries, in short, I consider myself an artsy person and I appreciate arts whether it be visual or performing, I simply can't resist myself to be attracted to them...
a
 
Both Baby and I love the graffiti art which was outside The Substation, and everytime, we past by the place, we will stop by and take some photos against them...
 
 
And there we go... our photos as seen n the collage mood (:
 
 
Met up with my usual kakis (Terence, Jasmine, Linda and Hongwei) to celebrate Auntie's 21st Birthday, as a form our gathering too... All of us are either working or serving the army, so it is very difficult to set a date whereby all of us are free... Working and serving the army has taken up most of our time, hence, we are only left with weekends to do our own things... Oh well, that's life, I supposed.
 
 
We settled at Hifumi Japanese Restaurant which is located at Plaza Singapura, and each of us ordered a main course and it comes with unlimited serving of appetizers from the appetizer bar counter. The total damage was SGD61-ish (each pax paid SGD12-ish) *Worth every penny spent!* 
 
 
Baby and I went over to Chili's at Sentosa, Resort World Singapore for our dinner again and this time the damage was SGD52. And again, I ordered the ribs again and I had them in original BBQ and Honey Chipotle sauce. OM!! The Ribs in Honey Chipotle sauce tasted so good... In my personal point of view, Chili's REALLY serves the best ribs in town.
 
 
Baby and I love Korean cuisine, so we decided to have our dinner at BORNGA which is located at VivoCity. This is the second outlet after the successful flagship branch at The Star Vista.
 

 
Though the number of banchan(s) that were served in BORNGA is lesser as compared to Kim's Family Korean Restaurant but the quality made up for it.

 
We ordered Budae Jjigae (Military Stew aka Army Stew) for our dinner as the portion is really big enough for 2-3 people or even good for 4 persons (small eaters). The stew doesn't come with noodles, like other Korean restaurants, so we ordered an additional bowl of rice to share between us...
 
 
 To round up the meal, BORNGA serves complimentary dessert for all diners – The icy cold Omija Tea. It is refreshing and light on the stomach. It is a great drink to nice end to my meal.

 
The damage was pretty hefty as the total bill came to SGD51-ish for 2 paxs for only one entree ordered, but the quality of the appetizers and the food will be worth the comeback.  
 
Plus point: BORNGA is a good place to consider if you are craving for Korean BBQ as you will not come out the eatery place with all the BBQ smell, as they have installed the new extendable exhausts which absorb all the unpleasant fumes rapidly and thoroughly.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA