Jess Baby and her space

I received a parcel from LG during the post F1 race fever, and to my surprise, it was a wind-breaker.
 
 
As LG is a partner of Formula 1, this garment comes with an authentic F1 tag...



 
It came just in time for my forth-coming holiday to Hong Kong (HKG) again... Why do I love HKG so much? Because I am a food lover and love shopping too, and HKG makes for a perfect destination.

 
Most people know that September is typhoon season in HKG, so i decided to travel in October instead as the strong wind is subsiding now...

 
There should now be cooling weather with great opportunities for buying in-trend stuffs (did I tell you guys that HKG is one season ahead of us, so therefore whatever fashion we buy from, it is still not out in Singapore yet, and we can get it at sale prices. What a deal!! As for food-wise, it goes without saying... Awesome dim sum, roasted delights for sure, and not to forget their wanton mee too... OMG!! Say no more, I am drooling while typing this post...
 
I am officially an ANDROID user, as I have changed from Apple to LG. My brother say it is a drastic change as apple user is pretty hard to adapt to Android user as apple functions seem easier.
 
 
My current smart-phone: LG G2, this is the latest phone from LG which came in Singapore market in end September this year.
I am pretty much getting used to LG features though I have been an apple user since 2010, as I am not really a gadget savvy person, but I seem to love LG and I am doing well with LG G2.
 
I met up with Cindy on a random Friday evening for dinner, we settled at Tampopo which is located at Liang Court. This marks the first visit to Tampopo for bubbly Cindy... The main reason for the meet up was to pass her belated birthday gift as her birthday fell during the F1 weekend.

 
We had a delightful dinner with delicious desserts, and we enjoyed our chit chat session during our meal very much too. I will be planning another date with her soon in either mid or end October for another round of dinner & drinks (D&D).
 
 
I had Braised Duck Rice from Hollywood Duck Rice for lunch on a random weekend at Sims Vista Market and Food Centre. It tasted awesome!!

 
I hereby end my post with a selfy photo with Auntie Carol's Shih Tzu, Berdie. OM!! She is so adorable and her fur is so soft to cuddle...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA