Part 2: Hong Kong's food gem - Agnes B Le Pain Grille, Chiu Hing and etc

 I continued my food journey at Agnes B. Le Pain Grille which is located at the IFC Mall...
 
 
Upon stepping into the restaurant, I was taken aback by the posh ambiance and setting. OM!! It made me feel like I was having my dessert in France though I was actually in HKG.
 
 
 
 
 


 
I had signature Agnes B Malt Black Tea by the pot and a nice presentation of cakes and ice-cream (desserts).
 
 
The posh atmosphere comes with a price tag, the damage was HKD354 (SGD58-ish)
 

 
Yung Kee is a popular Chinese restaurant located at Wellington Street in Central, Hong Kong. It is well-known for its Roasted Goose. We took-away the Goose Sausages and it cost about SGD46-ish...
 
 
Yung Kee was awarded 1 Michelin Star in the The Michelin Guide - Hong Kong / Macau 2011.
 
 
I had a butter Bo Luo Bao at Honolulu Café, this café used to be very popular but now, when I visited the eatery, the occupancy rate seemed to be less than 50%, which gave me the impression that the eatery was losing out to its competitors…
 
 
I went to both the branches in Wan Chai and Central, but I prefer the outlet in Wan Chai as the waiters are much more patient towards tourists or non-speaking Cantonese patrons…   

 
Take-away counter is available outside the café...
 
 
Baby kept telling me that he wants to eat his favorite fish noodles from the moment we boarded the plane from SG to HKG and till we arrived at HKG airport... The fish noodles is a local delicacy that can only found in Hong Kong and rarely at other places, so we always make a point to eat this dish at least 1 time during our holiday in HKG.
 
 
 We took the MTR to Wan Chai to satisfy our cravings, and we stopped by the shop name, Chiu Hing 潮興魚旦粉.

 
We ordered their signature hand-made Fish Paste noodles with Shrimp Dumplings and the thick-flat noodles is made from fish paste. It tasted superb-ly delicious. We also shared the greenies with Oyster Sauce, it tasted simple yet addictive.
  
 
To round up my Hong Kong food trip, I settled myself at Tsui Wah Eatery. It is located at the Departures East Hall L7, Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport Chek Lap Kok. This eatery place gives the travelers an extra opportunity to taste some genuine local cuisine before they leave Hong Kong…
 
 
Again, to satisfy my craving on roasted goose, I had another round of Roasted Goose with Roasted BBQ Pork before I boarded my plane back to my homeland, Singapore. Baby had the Curry Beef Brisket, and we enjoyed our food very much.
 

I am so happy with myself as I managed to eat so much yummy food during the trip to Hong Kong... I will definitely be back again for more wonderful dining indulgence in Hong Kong. Last but not least, shopping is really fun too in Hong Kong. Stay tune on my sight-seeing and shopping experience. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA