[part 3] Exploring Hong Kong Disneyland - Meet 'n' Greet Disney Characters

The happiest moment in Disneyland for me is to meet up with the Disney characters!! Being able to be up-close and personal with my favorite characters is definitely an added bonus for me...
 
 
We queued approx 15-20mins to take photos with the characters, while waiting for our turn, we got my camera ready as the taking photo session is always an unforgettable magical moment for me...
 
 
My childhood favorite Disney character - Winnie the Pooh

 
I will let my photos do the talking then....







 
Pardon me for this blurrish photo taken due to sun ray...
 
 
During the month of October, Disneyland Hong Kong has set up several of Trick or Treat Themed locations for us to take picture with Mickey Mouse and his friends... 
 
 
Meet ‘n’ Greet the Disney Characters in their all-new Halloween Costumes...


 

 
I simply love the photo-wall set up and I am impressed with the Halloween costumes. To me the costumes look mysteriously glamorous than eerily scary...
 
 
I decided to make some collages of our pictures with the Disney characters as a memory for us, as we had a wonderful time with full of magical moments at Disneyland Hong Kong.
 
 
 
This year's Halloween Theme: Disney's Haunted Halloween - 'Dare You Not To Scream'
 

 
I was pretty lucky to be able to catch a short performance at the Sideshow Carnival Extraordinare at night before it ends...
 



 
Stay tune for my last post on my experience at Hong Kong Disneyland on the Disney Parade at Main Street of USA and of course the awesome fireworks display by the night...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA