[Product Review] Vichy Normaderm Series

Most females in Singapore are having different skin types, such as oily, dry or even combination, but at times are prone to have some blemishes during certain days of a month... Being the number 1 skincare brand in in European pharmacies, Vichy came out with a top selling range, Normaderm, the range is specially formulated for oily and acne prone skin.

 
 Vichy Normaderm range is formulated to treat imperfections, even on sensitive skin. The products contain Vichy Thermal Spa Water which soothes intolerant and sensitive skin, protects the skin against ageing and free radicals from the sun.
 
4-STEP - Vichy Normaderm Products
Deep Purifying Cleansing Gel
Imperfection Prone Skin Lotion
Tri-Activ Anti-imperfection Hydrating Care
Hyaluspot
 
 
Normaderm Deep Purifying Cleansing Gel - daily deep cleanser for imperfection-prone skin.
 
 
This ultra-efficient and ultra-gentle cleansing gel purifies, without irritating sensitive skin, and prevents new imperfections caused by excessive sebum production.
 
It is suitable for men and women of all ages whowant to eliminate impurities and excess sebum while reducing shine and deeply cleansing their pores.
 
Normaderm Imperfection prone Skin Lotion - daily toner for imperfection-prone skin.
 
It is suitable for men and women of all ages who have a combination to oily skin, and it will help to tighten pores while balancing their skin's pH and eliminating excess sebum.

 
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care  
 It is a gel-cream emulsion that is lightweight and absorbs very fast into the skin, leaving skin super smooth with a matte and powdery finish.
 
 
Normaderm HYALUSPOT - Targeted Fast Acting Care
It is a brand new treatment to fight against imperfections and facial marks as most of us will be needing for it at least once every month. It has the advanced formula with hyaluronic acid to create an invisible ‘bandage effect’ that making the imperfections disappear faster without leaving a mark and It also helps to reduce redness and acne immediately too.
 
 
A couple of weeks ago, I received a parcel from L’Oreal Group which comes out to be a cute tin box containing the basic 4-step products from Vichy Normaderm range...
 
 
A basic skincare regime for blemish-prone skin should include cleansing, toning, moisturizing and a targeted spot treatment with this regime you will see better results...
 
 
Step 1: Cleanse your face with Deep Purifying Cleansing Gel.
Step 2: Tone your face with Imperfection Prone Skin Lotion.
Step 3: Moisturize Tri-Activ Anti-imperfection Hydrating Care.
Step 4: Treat spots with Hyaluspot.
 

 
Deep Purifying Cleansing Gel is an ideal cleanser, even for sensitive skin,
 
 
My skin feels clean without feeling tight and I find my complexion is clear after usage. It also helps to clear up my break outs on my face and I feel as though it helps prevent them as well. This cleanser is the perfect foamy cleanser and I love the ingredient use and the soothing effects. I was amazed by the results shown and it is definitely WORTH the money and re-purchase!
 
 
 
One application of this purifying and toning lotion is good enough to conclude my daily cleansing regime, and it also tightens the pores and show results effectively on my skin.
 
 
 
 
What’s I like most is that it is neither oily nor sticky after application, but in fact, my skin feels smoother and suppler. It also helps to control my sebum production and keep my skin shine free
 
 
 
I am amazed by the lightweight and ultra smooth feel after using Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care moisturizer. I am proud to say that I have found my Holy Grail Moisturizer!!
 
 
I really enjoyed using this product as I simply love the applicator tip that makes for easy gliding on the affected spots.  


 
The gel leaves a cool and refreshing feeling when applying, and it does not feel sticky or greasy at all. The hyaluronic acid that is added to it helps to moisturize the skin and preventing it from drying out.
 

 

Finally, I got rid of my acnes during my 'period' month after applying the gel generously on them all thanks to Vichy Normaderm series, and I really love the products as they work fine on me.
 
 
Vichy is available at selected Guardian, Watsons, Unity and major hospital pharmacies, and for more information, please visit http://www.vichy.sg/
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA