[weekend day-out] Cable Car Ride

Everybody loves weekends, but there is really nothing interesting in Singapore, so to make our non-working days well spent, me and Baby have been cracking our heads to plan and spend our weekends wisely. So normally, we will cross over the causeway for some shopping and makan-ing. The other alternative is to have some educational excursions to museums or attend some events that we have been specially invited to.  
 
 
I received a pair of tickets for a Cable-car ride from National Family Celebration (NFS) a while back, and I decided to use the tickets for his post-birthday celebration...
 
 
Minion's stunning look when looking up the sky, and it just like me sitting in the cable car looking out the window at the spectacular bird's eye view...
 
 
I took some beautiful scenery while boarding the cable car to Mount Faber.
 



 

 
Thanks so much for the lovely tickets for us to enjoy an awesome journey ride on the cable car!!
 
 
The Jewel Box looks posh enough to lure me inside for a drink or meal, but we can't as it was booked for a wedding function...
 
 
We boarded the cable car back and landed at Sentosa. We dropped by the Cable Car Museum and took a walk at Imbiah Lookout.

 
 
We were back in Harhourfront and we headed to VivoCity for our dinner...

 
 
It has been almost more than a year since I last visited Ichiban Boshi, as per my blog timeline. It indicated that my last visit was in May 2012, and I am happy to have a blog which helps me to keep track of the things I did and places I went to all these while... My blog is like an online daily diary to jot down my life events.

 
I had Tempura Soba as my main...
 
 
Baby's main course - Yakiniku Wazen... As per him, the food was decent, and I tried the seasoned beef meat, it tasted REALLY delicious...

 
My favorite - Unagi Shitake

 
I love the Potato Croquette as it is crispy on the outside and savory in the inside. This is a MUST ORDER item for me when I visit Ichiban Boshi...
 
The damage was SGD46-ish and both of us were very satisfied with the meal as a whole. The ambience was pretty cozy for light conversation. We love the prompt and efficient service the most!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA