[super long back-dated] Retreat : Kuala Lumpur's food galore

My trip down to Kuala Lumpur (KL) this time satisfied my ‘makan’ craving, as I was able to taste authentic local food. Everybody knows that both Baby and I are food lovers and we are simply mad about food...



My OOTD(s) during my stay in KL, MY…


My 3D2N Kuala Lumpur (KL) trip was pretty fruitful with loot and food… I stayed at Subang Jaya, the outskirt of Kuala Lumpur as it is near to Selangor.


After reaching Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia, we were still feeling hungry, so we headed for local brunch in Subang Jaya...

We settIed at Har Keong Restaurant and this eatery place is very popular in Subang area… I had Prawn Wanton Hor Fun while Baby had Chicken Rice which originates from Ipoh.


The Hor Fun is very silky smooth and the broth tasted flavorful.  

Do come early as it is pretty crowded during the lunch hours...




We had some donuts from Crispy Kreme at Mid Valley Shopping Centre for tea time and we whiled our time off at Old Town White Coffee with a cup of Black Tea, before proceeding to Empire Shopping Gallery (ESG) for our dinner at RakuZen Japanese Restaurant...

We settled at Restoran Chuan Chew which is located at Subang Jaya for our next morning brekkie, and it is pretty well-known to the locals in the area.

We ordered the usual soup Bak Kut Teh and also the dry Bak Kut The. I love the Dry Version Bak Kut Teh and the dark sauce gravy complemented the white rice REALLY very well. Yummy~


We had some homely afternoon tea, and we felt blessed. We had Blue Pancakes, Cheese and Oreo Cheese Cakes, and of course our tea time was completed with a cup of English tea.


On our last night in Subang, we met up with some friends at Kelab Golf Negara Subang (KGNS) for dinner and had a chil out gathering. KGNS is one of the major golf courses in the Klang Valley, Selangor, Malaysia.


We ordered Char Kway Teow, Fried Prawn Paste Chicken Wings and their signature Prawn Fritters for our sharing. After the meal, we had some whiskey and red wines to end our night…


    


I fell in love with Cedric Merlot Red Dessert Wine, and it tasted pretty sweet. This is definitely a lady’s drink and I enjoyed my drink very much.


To round up my food hunt in KL, I ate some home-made scones before heading back to Singapore… I was so glad that I have managed to try out so much yummy food during this trip, and we will be back again for more shopping and makan-ing...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA