Bellabox Christmas Shopping Event

I attended the Bellabox Shopping Event which was held at the WYLD Pop-up Store, which is located at CT Hub, Kallang Avenue.


I was given a small door gift from the WYLD Pop-up Store upon registration. Thanks so much for the arty ring. The WYLD Pop-up Store is definitely a great destination for those seeking for high street yet pretty urban edge Australian fashion and accessories.


There were Christmas Sets which were available for purchase at the site, as well as a 30% discount off on Bellabox products mini pampering session  provided by Gummi Nails and Elizabeth Arden



Gummi Nails offers 100% real nail polish wraps, a perfect 3-in-1 layer of manicure which included base coat, color coat and top coat in just 15 minutes. To me, it is a pretty fashion yet effortless for working adults like me...





Gummi Nails can last up to 14 days, so do apply an additional application of top coat for longer lasting nails. Lastly, use the nail polish remover to remove them.

UNTOLD by Elizabeth Arden is a floral fruity fragrance for women and it was launched recently. The latest fragrance, UNTOLD celebrated the multi-faceted modern women .


YAY, there was a hand massage session for all attendees!! My hand was lavished with the velvet body cream and the luxurious scent of UNTOLD. I was given a perfume vial upon finishing...


I picked up 2 items from the event and was given a gift with purchase too...


I received a Bellabox pouch with some mini goodies inside...


Apart from my loots, I bagged home with a Bellabox as a goody bag for attending this event..


It was packed nicely in the pink box...




Thanks Bellabox for the surprise Xmas gift!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA