Jess Baby's food ventures

We returned to Xin Wang Hong Kong Café for our dinner, and again, we chose the outlet located at Holland Village.
 
 
Baby had BP Pork Chop and the serving was pretty huge, which made it worth paying for. 

 
I had my usual favorite, Mee Hoon with Luncheon Meat and Hard Boiled Egg in Papaya Soup. The soup tasted delicious and this is the only entrée that I will never fail to order whenever I visit this food joint.

 
The damage was SGD30-ish and we ended our meal with a glass of Ice HK Ying Yang and a cup of Chinese Tea...
 
 
 
After my visit to Restoran Ho Seng Kee last month, I felt that there are pros and cons between dining in Ho Seng Kee and my favorite haunt, Restoran Yit Foh. After a quick comparison between ourselves, we decided to go back to our favorite eatery place, Restoran Yit Foh to have our wanton mee during my recent visit in early November...

 
The waiting time for my wanton mee was less than 20-min which made it a bonus point, and the noodles taste good too. The soup was delicious and the petite wanton tasted good too.

 
The damage was RM15.50 with 2 glasses of barley drink.
 
 
I did some shopping in KSL City, and I picked up a box of falsie eyelashes for myself which cost me RM16.90, and some cute stationery...  

 
For tea time, we settled at a newly opened food joint, Taiwan Recipe, it is located at the first level of KSL City Shopping Mall

 
Baby had Watermelon with tomato Juice

 
I had their signature Flower Tea...  


 
I ordered the Sweet Osmanthus Flower Tea for my afternoon tea, check out the process of the flower blooming in the hot water...  
 
There are some interesting entrées that I would like to try out during my next visit, and they are the Bonsai Pure Chocolate, Honey Ice-cream in Toast Box and Bonsai Ice-cream.  

 
The most interesting entrée has gotta be the Bonsai Ice-cream which looks exactly like a bonsai and it only priced at RM3.90 which is so cheap after currency conversion.   
 
Baby had a Beef Shank Burger and we shared the Sweet Potato Tempura. The damage was SGD27-ish.



 
~ Advanced Christmas Greetings from Hubsch Jess Baby ~
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA