[part 1] Firefly to Subang

 I was on leave recently and I am headed Subang, Selangor!! I was pretty much excited about taking Firefly, a domestics airline within Malaysia-Singapore myself, and this also marked my first time ever flying alone…
 
 
I collected my boarding pass at Changi Airport Terminal 2, and headed to the destined gate for departure. For all Firefly flights, all passengers need to be ferried to the hanger boarding by bus. It was definitely the first time for me as most flights which depart from Singapore are connected with a tunnel walkway from gate to the entrance of the aircraft.

 
Baby will be picking me up Subang SkyPark Terminal as he was there a day earlier for his work related seminar.
 
 
Firefly is a propeller aircraft with a small capacity and the flying time from Singapore to Subang takes about 1 hour and 15mins.

 
Though I was flying alone and the flying time took longer than a normal jet plane, neverthless it was still a pleasant journey for me. Kudos to Firefly for providing complimentary fruit juice and refreshments / snacks on board.
 
 
The choc cupcake tasted pretty and the peanuts went along very well with the fruit juice. Thanks Firefly for making my flying experience a pleasant one. Apart from complimentary in-flight refreshments, passenger are allowed 20kg check-in baggage allowance at no additional charge.
 
 
Thanks Firefly for the smooth flight, and the service is worth mentioning too...  
 
 
Upon reaching Subang, at the Skypark Terminal, I was feeling hungry, so after clearing at the custom immigration, we headed for the local breakfast fare in Subang Jaya. We had Kolo Mee and Curry Chee Cheong Fun, a very unique creation in Malaysia...
 

 
Lastly, a nice cup of English Breakfast Tea for my indulgence…

 
In Malaysia, Paul Frank premiums come free with every Happy Meal purchased at McDonald’s...
 
 
 
YAY!! I got 2 of the premiums, and they are the bangle and the stationery kit.
 
 
I love the Paul Frank tin box so much...
 
 
Hello Kitty Origami is available in all McDonald’s outlets as the conjunction promotion for their Hello Kitty Fairy Tales Plush Toy collection... 
 
We settled at Restoran Chuan Chew which was located at Subang Jaya for our next morning brekkie, and it is a pretty well-known to the locals in the area. As usual, we ordered the soup Bak Kut with white rice.  

 
 
I spotted Bear Paw at Subang Jaya, so I decided to take-away one Taiwanese-fusion burger aka Bear Paw Bun from the food joint which cost me RM9.90
 

 
I ordered the Original Chicken in Brown Sugar Bear Paw Bun with Teriyaki Sauce.

 
We had some afternoon snack at K3K Benta Kaya, and I enjoyed the Fruit Rojak loads!!
 

 
I hereby end my first part of my Subang trip with an exterior photo of Fullhouse Restaurant which I snapped it when I was doing my shopping at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall.
 
Stay tuned for more of my travel activities in my next post!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA