[Pop & Rock] Sundown Festival 2013

Sundown Festival represents the best of Asian Pop culture and music which gathers rising stars and established entertainers across the Asia continents. This year, they brought in Screw and D=OUT from Japan, AOA from Korea, Bosco Wong from Hong Kong , Yoga Lin from Taiwan, Adonia Shao from China and etc...

 
Following the opening segment of Chriz Tong, I was back again to share with you the highlights of the night. Upon hearing Bosco Wong was coming for this year's Sundown Festival, I was on cloud nine. I was glad that I was given a chance to see him ‘LIVE’ in Singapore.
 
 
Mandopop Taiwanese singer - Yoga Lin was on stage, and I was immersed in his songs...
 
 
 
He is the winner of the first season of One Million Star, a Taiwanese reality TV Singing Competition.
 
 
  My favorite guy was up next and this is what drove me to attend this music festival. It's none other than Bosco Wong, Cantopop / TVB celebrity from Hong Kong. 
 
 
He looks good and his singing captivated me throughout his whole singing segment...  
 
 
 
 
It was a pity that he only sang three songs at the Sundown Festival, and I personally felt that it was pretty short for his segment. OM!! I just can't get enough of him...
 
 
 
 
His segment ended with an interview with YES933 DJ Kunhua...
 
 
 
For the K-pop fanatics, I caught the eye-candy and sugar rush South Korean idol girl group, AOA (Ace of Angels)
 
 
It was such an amazing sight to see them all dressed in B.L.A.C.K while performing at Sundown Festival.
 
 
I love Japanese visual Kei Rock band, D=OUT, and they are formed in 2006. OM!! They are the last act for this year Sundown Festival, and I can’t wait for them to perform on stage.
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  I LOVE AOI TORI!! OM, I was glad that it was the opening song for D=OUT. Hope you guys enjoyed as much as I did...
 

 
 
 
Lastly, thank so much for the tickets and I enjoyed myself very much at Sundown Festival 2013. It felt good to hear my favorite acts singing 'LIVE' on stage...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA