All about Jess Baby's lovely space

Here I am to update my classic plushie collection from McDonald's, and this time, I got Ronald McDonald in my hands...


Ronald McDonald is a clown character and he is the primary mascot for the American fast-food chain, McDonald's.





Now, I can't wait for the Officer Big Mac to complete my collection...


Baby and I settled ourselves at Sum Kee again for our random weekday dinner, and Sum Kee is famous for its traditional Chinese Cze Char...


We ordered this popular dish, Ultraman Chicken, both Baby and I were amused by the food name, oh well, literally, this dish is Fried Chicken with Salted Egg...


We had Crab Meat Tofu and Three Egg Treasures Vegetable, and the damage was SGD42-ish.


We fixed our Pre-Christmas Buffet Dinner at Gallery Hotel early this year, as there is promotion going on (1-for-1 lunch/dinner)






The buffet spread was pretty decent and I love Sashimi and the Alaska Crab loads. The damage was pleasant at SGD48 for 2 person...



I rounded up my dinner with a nice cone ice-cream, and I had a sweet romantic dinner with my Baby...

 

Recently, I am mad about nail wraps, and here I am with my nail wrapping with leopard prints... I got this set nail wrap from the 100 Yen Shop located at Taman Mount Austin at only RM4.90. I think they look great on my fingers, and I will buy more designs during my next visit again...

During my trip to Subang, I received a token of gift from Shelley...


Thanks Sweetie for the lovely pressie, this marks our third year gift-exchange... More to come in future...



From my lovely colleagues, Shaw Han and Jane Zhou for their wonderful gifts too...


Lastly, my AWESOME gift from my Baby, and inside this envelope are our air tickets to Hong Kong in January 2014. We are going there to pick up from loots for the forth-coming Chinese New Year...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA