back-dated: [Vacation] Getting around at famous Jonker Walk in Melaka

My NYE's dinner at Calanthe Art Cafe was a delightful one, as the ambience was perfect for peaceful dining as well for reminiscing back on all the memories and thing we did, as well as what had happened for the whole year of 2013.  

 
Calanthe Art Cafe is located at Jonker Walk and they serve the best coffee of the 13 States of Malaysia... Ironically, we did not order any coffee, we had tea tnstead.
 



We started off our dinner with Satay Chicken, it tasted pretty good.

 
I had Sesame Chicken as my main, and it tasted decent, nothing to shout about.

 
Baby had Ponteh Chicken, and it tasted way better than mine, and I can't stop savoring the gravy from the Ponteh Chicken together with my white rice.
 
The damage was RM50 (SGD19-ish) which included a Seafood Tom Yam and two teas (Chamomile and Earl Grey).
 
 

We did our countdown in the hotel while having Ramly Burger. It was simple yet sweet. The importance of welcoming a brand new year is not just about party-ing hard with the crowd, it's more on how you are going to make the new year a better one.
 
 
Sunrise! Happy 2014, I had my breakfast at the hotel, and after that, we drove down to Jonker Walk again for some Nonya kuehs. I love them loads!!

 
As Melaka is a full of historic culture heritage city, and therefore you should be able to be some nostalgic items such as kitchenware or toys...
 
 
I spotted one of the retail shops selling the self-winding toy, and I had a nostalgic feeling.

 
We took some photos at Jonker Walk as Baby loves the wordings written on the wall. It is very meaningful indeed.



 
We visited Boon Leong International Gym which is also located at Jonker Walk.


 
I took some photos of Baby while he was doing the weight-lifting (553lb)




 
I stopped by the Mamee Museum to take a photo with the Mamee Chef outside the entrance...

 
 
Lastly, I picked up Rilakuma daily planner book from Mahkota Parade at RM9.90 (SGD3.90).
 
 
 
Everybody loves Hard Rock Cafe, so before heading back to Singapore, I took some pictures outside Hard Rock Cafe. I left my footprint at Melaka by taking a photo with the signature Hard Rock guitar...    

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA